Wednesday 27 November 2013

Reading assignment #5

The catcher in the rye (54) Holden's tweets 

" can't believe she's not with me .. #Soft #Ratteld " 

" ackley has to be the most annoying person on the planet #frenemies " 

" doing stardlaters paper on a Saturday night #frenemies #sucks " 

" Pencys meals are brutal #garbage #gross " 

" hate everyone at pency #Phonies " 

" wish I could just go work with my brother writing and making big bucks #Bank #HateSchool " 

" and ackley comes walking into my room again...... #getout #noonelikesyouackley " 

" Always rough saying bye to your favourite teacher #Spencer "

" gunna go get a hotel room in New York before going back to see me crazy parents #RelaxThenTrouble .." 

" wish my little bro was still around.. God I miss that kid :( #r.i.p " 

" seems like there are no more authentic people around my life anymore #phonies " 
" normally love riding the train at night but not tonight ... #LateNightThoughts " 

" so much room on the train and of course this lady has to sit right next to me ... #Creep " 

" hopefully never have to see the people at pency again #hatethem #phonies " 

" kinda miss old ackley coming in my room all the time though #Jk #SorryNotSorry " 

No comments:

Post a Comment